How are your items graded?
The products we buy and sell are graded according to cosmetic condition and the accessories they come with. Everything Qurais sells comes with a 12-month warranty* on all items, except consumables (e.g. batteries, projector bulbs etc.).
All phones, tablets and hardware (excluding consoles) are graded as one of the following:
Please note all iPhones, iPads and iPods must have iCloud account deactivated.
- A Mint – Product in mint condition with original box and all original accessories.
- B Good – Product in good condition with all essential accessories. No box required.
- C Working – Product in poor condition with all essential accessories. No box required.
- F Non-working – (Applicable for Phones and iPads only). The product must be intact and not crushed, bent, or snapped. Passes IMEI check, No accessories required. All Apple products must have iCloud account deactivated. Non-working examples: Dead, cracked, water damage, broken/bleeding LCD (screen), not powering up, speaker/mic faults, broken aerial, etc.
Games consoles are graded as one of the following:
- Boxed-Product in good condition with official box and all essential accessories. First party controller.
- Unboxed – Product in good condition with all essential accessories. First party controller.
- Discounted – Product in any condition, with all essential accessories, box not required. Any controller.
- Mint – Product in mint condition with original box, instructions & insert (if needed).
- Boxed-Product with original box & insert (if needed). May or may not contain instructions. May be in worn/used condition.
- Unboxed – Without the box, inserts or instructions.